General Labourer, Seasonal position with potential for permanent – Toronto, ON
General labour employees are directly responsible for breaking down electronics (displays, printers, computers, televisions etc.). They are accountable for baling steel, cardboard, aluminum, circuit boards and plastics. They are required to keep the general area clear of debris, and help others on the team as necessary.
- Materials handling (unloading, breakdown/dismantle, transfer) of electronic products quickly, safely and securely
- Clean and maintain work stations, plant and equipment
- Maintain high standards of security, health and safety processes at all times to avoid accidents or injuries
- Other duties as may be assigned
Day to Day Job Functions
- Sorting and grading of various materials
- Disassembly of all types of equipment
- Baling various materials
- Sweeping in the warehouse
- Keeping work areas clean and clear of debris
- Sorting and granulating of materials
- Individual quality control
- Preparing and packaging materials
- Following work instructions as assigned
Periodic Job Functions
- Individual equipment inspections
- Basic equipment maintenance
- Cross-training and re-deployment
- Must be able to sustain constant physical activity levels, including using basic power tools, lifting 50 lbs./23 kg at a time, squatting and standing throughout an 8 hour shift
- Requires some problem solving, good attention to detail, manual dexterity and hand to eye coordination
- Able to work in a constantly changing environment
- Safety Focus
- Team Mentality
- Quality Orientation
- Accountability and Dependability
Full time, Seasonal contract with potential for permanent
ADL Process Inc. is committed to meeting the hiring expectations of our clients; as such employment offers will be conditional upon the completion of a background or reference checks. We thank all applicants for expressing interest in this opportunity. Only applicants short-listed for an interview will be contacted.
ADL Process Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
» View Disclaimer
The material contained herein is provided for informational purposes only. All open jobs offered by ADL Process Inc. on this recruitment system are subject to specific job skill requirements. The job skill requirements, qualifications, and preferred experience are determined by a subsidiary, office or department within the company which is offering the position, and all positions are subject to local prevailing employment laws and restrictions. This would include immigration laws pertaining to work authorization requirements and any other applicable government permissions or compliance. The materials on this site are provided without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties regarding the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this site or in any referenced links. While ADL Process Inc. attempts to update this site on a timely basis, the information is effective only as of the time and date of posting. ADL Process Inc. reserves the right to transfer applicant’s details to our recruitment partners. Strict confidentiality will be observed at all times. ADL Process Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. The information on this site is for information purposes only and is not intended to be relied upon with legal consequence.
General Labourer – Toronto, ON