Inside Sales Representative, full-time permanent – Toronto, ON
Are you looking to grow your sales career with a fast growing, B2B Environmental Company?
ADL Process is an electronics processing and recycling center fully recognized by the Ministry of Environment. We offer: secure data destruction, certified product destruction and responsible electronics recycling services to businesses and institutions.
ADL Process is looking for an Inside Sales Representative to support our exciting growth. We are looking for a candidate that is a highly motivated, a self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research. A dynamic personality is key, and the drive to reach decision makers is essential.
- Develop new business and sales opportunities and introduce ADL Process through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Navigate accounts and identify key players using various prospecting tools such as LinkedIn, Data.com
- Route qualified opportunities to Business Development Managers for further development and closure
- Conduct a needs analysis on prospects pain points to determine how ADL Process will speak to those needs
- Continue to develop a written prospecting script
- Attend sales, marketing and training meetings as required from time–to-time
- Manage the initial appointment process for qualified leads including scheduling appointments for the sales team
- Conduct research using tools like Data.com and LinkedIn to identify potential prospects
- Identify key buying influencers within these accounts to determine budget and timeline
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships, initiate successful communications strategies and move opportunities through the sales funnel
- Work with the Management to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals
- Capture activities for new and prospective clients in CRM tool, ensuring all conversations, emails, appointments and other communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached
- Possess 2-4 years proven success doing inbound and outbound prospecting
- Experience in Corporate selling (B2B) or e-waste recycling is an asset
- Strong telephone sales/ cold calling skills
- Ability to advance prospects to later stages of the sales process
- Completion of post-secondary Business or Finance/Accounting Diploma or Degree is significant asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to confidently and professionally interact with a wide spectrum of prospects including senior managers and executives
- Skilled at handling objectives and able to reach decision makers
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
- Enjoy the challenge of developing new business
- CRM experience an asset
- Knowledge of social media and networking tools an asset
- Team Mentality
- Quality Orientation
- Accountability and Dependability
Full time permanent
Based on experience
ADL Process Inc. is committed to meeting the hiring expectations of our clients; as such employment offers will be conditional upon the completion of a background or reference checks. We thank all applicants for expressing interest in this opportunity. Only applicants short-listed for an interview will be contacted.
ADL Process Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
» View Disclaimer
The material contained herein is provided for informational purposes only. All open jobs offered by ADL Process Inc. on this recruitment system are subject to specific job skill requirements. The job skill requirements, qualifications, and preferred experience are determined by a subsidiary, office or department within the company which is offering the position, and all positions are subject to local prevailing employment laws and restrictions. This would include immigration laws pertaining to work authorization requirements and any other applicable government permissions or compliance. The materials on this site are provided without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties regarding the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this site or in any referenced links. While ADL Process Inc. attempts to update this site on a timely basis, the information is effective only as of the time and date of posting. ADL Process Inc. reserves the right to transfer applicant’s details to our recruitment partners. Strict confidentiality will be observed at all times. ADL Process Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. The information on this site is for information purposes only and is not intended to be relied upon with legal consequence.
Inside Sales Representative – Toronto, ON