IT Asset Recovery Technician, full-time permanent – Toronto, ON
Our growing electronics recycling and I.T. asset disposition department receives a large amount of I.T. assets to be reused, refurbished, or recycled every day. We are looking to add an I.T. Asset Recovery Technician to the team. This role involves sorting, identifying, testing, and inventorying various I.T. hardware, including but not limited to: Servers, Switches, UPS Backups, Desktop Computers, Laptops, Monitors, and Peripherals. Our hybrid facility is both a warehouse and technical “lab” environment. This job is both physical and technical in nature, and the ideal candidate is somebody who is not afraid to get his or her hands dirty.
- Work with other team members to sort and consolidate loads of mixed electronics and I.T. of varied condition, quality, type and value
- Evaluate electronic equipment and components using the provided testing equipment/software
- Refurbish and/or sanitize electronic equipment in accordance with company or customer requirements.
- Assess functionality and reuse potential of electronic components
- Comply with all security protocols, procedures, and guidelines to ensure compliance
- Sort and move material to shelves, pallets, or other assigned locations in accordance with company policy and procedures
- Experience and familiarity with all types of IT equipment
- Comfortable with physical work
- Advanced computer skills including all Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work well in a team setting, or alone and unsupervised
- Great problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Some previous work experience in a warehouse setting is an asset
Full time, permanent
Based on experience.
ADL Process Inc. is committed to meeting the hiring expectations of our clients; as such employment offers will be conditional upon the completion of a background or reference checks. We thank all applicants for expressing interest in this opportunity. Only applicants short-listed for an interview will be contacted.
ADL Process Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
» View Disclaimer
The material contained herein is provided for informational purposes only. All open jobs offered by ADL Process Inc. on this recruitment system are subject to specific job skill requirements. The job skill requirements, qualifications, and preferred experience are determined by a subsidiary, office or department within the company which is offering the position, and all positions are subject to local prevailing employment laws and restrictions. This would include immigration laws pertaining to work authorization requirements and any other applicable government permissions or compliance. The materials on this site are provided without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties regarding the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this site or in any referenced links. While ADL Process Inc. attempts to update this site on a timely basis, the information is effective only as of the time and date of posting. ADL Process Inc. reserves the right to transfer applicant’s details to our recruitment partners. Strict confidentiality will be observed at all times. ADL Process Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. The information on this site is for information purposes only and is not intended to be relied upon with legal consequence.
General Labourer – Toronto, ON