Waste diversion has stalled due to a lack of awareness. Do you ever find yourself asking, where can I dispose of my electronics? How about conveniently dropping them of at a Toronto Public Library branch near you! ADL Process, in partnership with the not-for-profit organization Inorganic Market and selected branches of the Toronto Public Library, is organizing an e-waste community awareness and collection program.
With the increasingly high pace of technology advancements, we see an accelerated replacement rate of electronic devices. But what happens to devices rendered obsolete? Developing good recycling habits to divert e-waste from the main waste stream starts with informing and educating the public on what options are available to them.
This is why, throughout Spring and Summer 2017, ADL Process, Inorganic Market and the Toronto Public Library will partner in an effort to promote Green thinking in regards to electronics. We will hold events where local communities across the GTA can conveniently and safely drop-off their used electronics, and learn more about how their recycling effort benefits the environment.
Come meet us at one of the events:
- May 4, 6-8pm: Bloor/Gladstone branch
- May 6, 1-4pm: College/Shaw branch
- May 13, 11am-3pm: Weston branch
- May 27, 1-4pm: Jane/Dundas branch
- June 10, 11am-3pm: Maria A. Shchuka branch
- June 17, 10am-2pm: Scarborough Civic Centre branch
- June 20, 4-7pm: Yorkwoods branch
- June 24, 2-4pm: Yorkville branch
- July 8, 10am-2pm: Malvern branch
- July 15, 10am-2pm: Fort York branch
- July 29, 12.30-4.30pm: S. Walter Stewart branch
- August 12, 10am-2pm: Humber Bay branch
- August 19, 12-4pm: Queen/Saulter branch
- September 23, 10am-2pm: Runnymede branch
- September 30, 12-4pm: Flemingdon Park branch
- October 28, 10am-2pm: High Park branch
We will accept a wide range of used electronic that includes computers, phones, tablets, TVs, printers,… View the full list here.
For more information about the events, visit the Inorganic Market Facebook page or contact Laurent Ho at [email protected].
We hope to meet many of you!