Fundraising for your cause
Fundraising for a cause you believe in, and that aligns with your personal or your organization’s values is a powerful way to get people involved. It gives you the opportunity to build a relationship between your organization and your community.
Whether you are raising funds in your community or as a business, fundraising can benefit people and businesses in numerous ways you may not expect. It can empower community members to come together and accomplish a common goal. The youth are able to develop their sense of responsibility in the community. Fundraising also provides an opportunity to develop leadership and other essential skills they will need later in life.
Read on to learn how partnering with ADL Process for your fundraising events can benefit your goals and initiatives.
Are you looking for a fundraising alternative or to complement your annual fundraiser?
ADL Process will help you organize an electronic waste collection event to raise money to:
- Make a donation to your preferred charity or non-profit organization
- Build or enhance infrastructure for your community like a new playground equipment, planting trees, or perhaps a landscaping upgrade in the park, or a commemorative plate
- Help educational initiatives for art and music programs or school trips
- Facilitate recreational activities for group trips or summer camps
- Enhance a sports team experience with new jerseys or uniforms for the team, or to cover travelling fees to competitions
Additionally, you will be helping to raise awareness about the challenges surrounding e-waste disposal in your community, diversion of end of life electronics from landfills, and conservation of the planet’s resources.
Schedule your event, and ADL Process will help you every step of the way. We will support you with the resources needed to make your e-waste collection a success. We provide collection bins and logistic support to ensure the collected material gets to our facilities for recycling.
Partner with ADL Process to organize an electronic waste collection event to raise money to:
- Donate to charity or a non-profit organization
- Contribute to an existing program in your organization
- Support a new community initiative
As a business, embedding your organization in the community allows you to connect with your clients in a unique way, it enables you to gain valuable feedback and understand their needs. You increase your organization’s profile and raise your brand awareness; which brings in new business and strengthens existing relationships.
In addition to positively impacting your bottom-line, you’ll fulfill your organization’s corporate social responsibility initiatives and environmental policies. Organizing a fundraising event is a great team building exercise that can help you connect with your employees.
Furthermore, you’ll be helping raise awareness of the challenges surrounding e-waste disposal in your community, diversion of used electronics from landfills, and conservation of the planet’s resources.
Pick a date for your event and ADL Process will help you every step of the way. We support you with the resources needed to make your e-waste collection a success. We provide all logistics and collection bins to ensure the collected material gets to our facilities for recycling.
Start The Conversation
Contact us for more information and stay up-to-date with ADL Process.
Tips: Organizing a Successful Fundraising Event
- Know your message: develop a simple & clear pitch to introduce yourself and your fundraising goals
- Plan your fundraising event: focus on the cause you are raising funds for and set a budget for your event. Account for any supplies & personnel you might need for the event
- Set fundraising goals: working for a cause with clearly defined goals motivates the team to focus on achieving targets
- Develop a fundraising plan: make a detailed plan, assigning specific tasks to team members. Monitor progress leading up to the event and prepare for implementation
- Support your community and promote your event: familiarize yourself with community supporters through community outreach and social marketing
- Collect information from participants: know your supporters and keep them informed and updated on future events
Common fundraising mistakes:
- Insufficient planning
- Unattainable goals and deadlines
- Limited knowledge of your community
- Choosing the wrong time or place